IMPORTANT UPDATE (22 March 2020):
Due to the continuing health crisis involving the Covid 19 (novel corona) virus, the shooting league has been temporarily suspended until further notice. We will resume the league activities when the current health threat as been deemed neutralized.
We apologize in advance to our enrolled competitors, and appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Think you’re the next top shot? Prove it!
American Shooters is proud to announce that we are hosting shooting leagues! Come test your skills in our safe, family-friendly environment, and prove you’re the best shot around!
OUR NEXT LEAGUE IS FROM FEBRUARY 24TH - APRIL 13TH, 2020 (8 WEEK LEAGUE)
CALL US AT 812 - 202 - GUNS (4867) TODAY TO GET SIGNED UP
- No prior competition experience necessary
- League fees are $80.00 for range members and $120.00 for non-range members
- A $25.00 non-refundable deposit can be posted in advance to reserve space in a league, with the remaining balance due the day of the first round
- All participants receive a unique patch
- Prizes and trophies will be awarded to the winners!
INDIVIDUAL LEAGUE MATCH GUIDELINES
- Only semi-automatic pistols are permitted
- Ammunition caliber shall be 380 ACP and larger
- Only open sights are permitted. Scopes, lasers, etc., are prohibited
- League shoots will be every Monday evening for eight (8) weeks beginning January 14th, 2019
- Sign-ups will begin December 5th, 2018. Participants can sign-up by visiting the range in-person or over the phone
- Beginner league will shoot from 6 pm to 7 pm
- Advanced league will shoot from 7 pm to 8 pm
- Make-up sessions will be held on Tuesday & Wednesday evenings at the respective time for each league. Participants will be limited to a maximum of two (2) make-up sessions
- Make-up sessions must be conducted during the week that the original session was missed, unless previous arrangements have been made
- If a participant is absent for any week, or exceeds two make-up sessions, their score will automatically be calculated as zero-points
- Participants may arrive up to one hour prior to the match start time to practice for 15 minutes at no additional cost
- Participants are responsible for providing their own ammunition for all matches
- Match targets are included with the entry fee
- In the event that additional shots beyond the number allotted for the course are found on a target, then a point deduction will be assessed in the following manner: for each additional shot, the highest-point shots on-target will automatically be deducted from the score
- Disputes will be settled between the disputing parties and the Range Safety Officer
- There will be a different course of fire every week and a different style of target will be used every week. Each shoot will consist of three courses of fire: two (2) 15-round courses and one (1) 20-round course. Courses of fire and targets will be chosen by American Shooters staff and will not be given to shooters prior to the beginning of each match
- Any violation of safety rules, i.e., flagging another shooter, will result in immediate dismissal from the league with no refund given. All American Shooters range rules must be followed at all times during league shooting
- Bullet holes touching any part of the scoring ring will be counted at the higher point value. Benefit of the doubt will go to the shooter
- Anyone displaying unsportsmanlike conduct will be disqualified from the competition. The goal of the leagues is for participants to have fun in a safe, friendly environment
- At times, during a course of fire, flashing lights (emergency vehicle-type lighting) may be used. Anyone having health issues (i.e., seizure disorders) should notify the staff when signing up for the league and an alternate scenario will be provided for that person
- Handicap accessible shooting lanes are available. We will make reasonable, necessary accommodations so that anyone wishing to participate in the leagues may do so
- Scores will be posted on Facebook every Friday