Range Rates & Features
The lane fee at American Shooters Indoor Gun Range is good for the entire day! We don't watch the clock, and you don't have to, either. You can shoot until you get hungry, go eat, and then come back with your paid receipt and get back on a lane!
Lane use is UNLIMITED unless there is a waiting list, in which case a one-hour rotation policy is activated: you have access to a lane for one-hour, then you must exit and enter a rotation to await your next hour.
We have 12 lanes total: 6 STANDARD lanes and 6 PREMIUM lanes. Our range is open to the public, though members do get incredible discounts and perks. See our “memberships” page for details. Read below for more information about the standard and premium lanes.
All of our lanes feature: 4-foot shooting stalls with ballistic dividers; 25-yards (75 feet) range length; shooting tables in each stall; consistent base lighting to provide excellent illumination of targets; sound deadening material placed on walls behind firing line to reduce noise and firearm concussion; and the ability to shoot most pistol and rifle rounds (see “ammo policies” for approved ammo at the range).
Standard Lane Price & Features
- A traditional, easy-to-use target carrier system
- Digital LCD control display and adjustable overhead lighting
- Simply set the distance that you want to shoot at and the carrier will take your target to the specified distance
First Shooter- $20.00
Additional Shooter- $12.00
Premium Lane Price & Features
- Programmable target carriers for an immersive shooting experience. Select “manual” mode to operate the same as a standard lane. Select “programs” to use a pre-programmed course of fire. Or, select “drills” to make your own custom course!
- The shooting programs will automatically move your target forward-and-backward, spin, and tease to trick you into shoot / don’t shoot situations
- Additional lighting equipment is also included. Choose from shooter-based and / or target-based high and low beams, low-intensity night vision, or red-and-blue law enforcement simulation strobe lights
- Five stalls include shooting tables with a shelf below for firearm, ammo and target storage (one stall excluded to be accessible for persons with disabilities)
- Bullet resistant glass viewing area for guests to watch shooting activities
First Shooter- $25.00
Additional Shooter- $17.00